Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Speech

While the days were passing till the final day of school, one more speech was sneaking up behind us. This speech was none other than a perrsuasive speech. Because of this speech being toward the end of school, everyone was esspecially unmotivated to complete the speech. Needless to say the speech was completled, but not at its full potenial. I struggled to support my topic, as I only had one note card, and no facts on the note card to back the subject up. Even though I said um multiple times, my over all calmness during the speech was much better than my infomative speech. I also had more confidence in myself, and better eye contact than the first speech. Even though there were many aspects of my speech that did not go as well as the first speech, many other aspects were better.

No comments:

Post a Comment